Welcome to Newlands Physiotherapy in Newlands, Cape Town
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession concerned with human function and movement. Physiotherapists are highly skilled, fully qualified professionals who use a combination of assessment and treatment techniques to diagnose and treat problems that arise in the moving parts of the body. Physiotherapy provides a comprehensive approach to the treatment of pain, injuries and disabilities in the skeletal structures and the soft tissues attached to and surrounding them.
Physiotherapy utilizes a range of physical treatment techniques to promote muscle, joint and nerve healing. The goal of physiotherapy is to restore maximum function by reducing pain and stiffness and correcting bio-mechanical insufficiencies.
Why Newlands Physiotherapy, Cape Town?
This Cape Town based private Physiotherapy practice offers optimum patient care in our treatment of a wide range of musculo-skeletal, joint and neural problems. Our physiotherapists offer high quality treatment with a hands on approach in a caring environment.
Who is Newlands Physiotherapy, Cape Town?
Pauline Hall started the Newlands Physiotherapy Practice in 1989. The practice has grown to include 3 permanent physiotherapists with a variety of experience and treatment skills. As part of our ongoing commitment to patient care we work hard to remain up to date with the latest treatment developments.
Where is Newlands Physiotherapy, Cape Town?
- We have 3 large treatment rooms.
- These include air conditioning / underfloor heating, for patient comfort.
- We have a large treatment room with rehabilitation equipment.
- The practice overlooks a lawned garden with swimming pool.
- There is adequate parking in front of the practice.
- Clean, fully equipped modern premises, equipment and facilities.
- Helpful, efficient administrative staff.